Re: RE: What the deal with everyone ditching their Dakotas?

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 01:52:23 EDT

In a message dated 9/29/00 10:17:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
miggitymike@juno.com writes:

> >>then why was my last 4.3 s-10 faster than my 3.9 dakota?<<

I dunno, my best friend has a reg cab, 5-spd 4.3 s10, as close to my RC V6
5-spd Dak as you can get. And when he first picked it up both our motors were
stock. Through the 1st 2 gears we were dead even, once I hit 3rd I easily
pulled away. He wasn't too happy about that.

BTW, with the meat I had on the truck I wiped the friggin floor with him
around the bends, lol.

-Austin
Vipertruck - "The Anti-Rice"
Supercharged 3.9L - 360 Work in progress
<A HREF="www.angelfire.com/ny/vipertruck">The Vipertruck</A>