Re: TB cleaner

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 20:42:21 EDT

Absolute best way is to remove the TB from the manifold, which is VERY easy
to do. I took pics the other night, but the quality was about as good as
tofu. I prefer a can of 3M TB cleaner.

but yes, you can spray it as it sits, either with or without the motor
running. I do it w/o the motor running so I can open the TB plates and get
everything clean. She'll blow a lot of white smoke and it'll be hard to
start after you do it!!!
   Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
        jon@fast4x4.net
       www.fast4x4.net