RE: 4.7L - Another Intense Air Z-Tube-Rob

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 21:27:51 EDT

Hey Tony,

You're not working tonight?

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of Antonio De Anda
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2000 5:53 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: 4.7L - Another Intense Air Z-Tube-Rob

I Really hope this was a joke.............
Last time I checked..........I AM QUICK D.
Dan aka FASTMAN makes the TBs. He does all the machine work, I do all the
email work and the packaging. I know who I make the checks out
to...........

Dan designed the TBs, I did the Intakes. Everyone else out there has copied
his superior TB design......but they can in no way compare to his high level
of
workmanship.

Some people preach alot about performance, and others actually make stuff
that
work......

Stlaurent Mr Steven wrote:

> Ok! The cat's out of the bag. John design and builds TB for QUICKD.
What
> the...this also includes cold air intake and fuel rails.

> Steven St.Laurent
> Test Engineer
> Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
> MARCORSYSCOM, USMC