Camaro Spank! (Uh, it's opposite day).

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 22:21:48 EDT

I was goofing around Arlington today, by the ballpark... got a SWEET 70
model Camaro behind me. (Must've read the "smoke 'em" sticker). He gets
beside me at the next light. Nice ride, medium blue, big n' little's that
look to be Draglites, HUGE 5" cowl induction hood... needless to say, we get
side by side after the turn, and he gets up beside me, hits it a few times,
and we both nail it. Damn thing takes off like a scalded dog, and he's got
me by two lengths by the time we let off. I get to the next light, he and
his girlfriend are all grins and thumbs up. Hey, I got beat, but what the
Hell! Nice car, nice folks!

Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota CC Sport
Nomex suit (required for reading DML flames)
Finally got my Gibson SS tip, good for a 10th!