Sweet Xenon body kit for me off ebay!

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 00:04:47 EDT

I believe I just scored that Xenon body kit for 97+ dakota club cabs on
ebay. Total is 275 with 18 minutes left! no one outbid me at the last
minute now... fingers crossed.

Anyways. Does anyone want to buy my "over the rail" fiberglass tonneau
cover painted the dodge jet black color? I want to put in a flush cover so
it adds on to the xenon 3 piece rear spoiler effect. PLEASE.. I live
around the Kansas/Missouri border, I'll let it go for 350? does that sound
reasonable? it'll come with all the drill-less mounting brackets.
Everything works and I believe it's a Leer of some sort....
-Dester

There are a few pictures of it on my truck @
www.angelfire.com/ks2/Dester223/home.html

just gotta look around. There's one picture of it in the "Stereo" section
where you can see the underside...