RE: All the off-topic ACLU stuff 'n everything, sorry!

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 00:04:01 EDT

Oops... I read THIS reply from Steve right after I replied to HIS previous
post that HE just replied to here (are we confused yet?)... if I'd read this
I would probably have just replied off-list. So, apologies to all for yet
another off-topic post that I hope no one has replied to yet... ha ha ha!!

I actually scanned for further posts under the same topic before I replied,
so I missed this one unfortunately, as it was under a different topic. But
consider me reproved also, and hopefully we can kill this here. As with
Steve, not trying to p*ss anyone off, just issues that are near and dear to
our hearts, obviously. I love all ya DML'ers!

Political discussions on the DML... Brrrr!

- Alex