Re: Pinging/clatter/ God only knows what else

From: David A (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 00:55:35 EDT

I must be the lucky one..
I am using 90 octane Citgo now for 2 weeks...NO PINGING AT ALL

and when it did,you could only hear it under light accelleration,with the
windows down..

Now 7 then,at 55-70,i cant hear a thing,windows up or down..
just the sound of 6 cylinders of Magnum power purring away..

Hey,maybe you guys having pinging problems,should come up to Wisconsin,have
some cheese,take in a Packer game,and put some "good" gas in your truck...

see you on the road!

David Digney
00' QC SLT+,3.9V6,42RE,3.55