RE: Re: DML : Re : Consumer Reports Bull**** ! Attn:Steve/everybo dy

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 12:37:16 EDT

The group already pressed the San Diegan City council and county civic
leaders and bluntly agreed with our augment. I had to laugh because the
leftist Soviet Union-Tribune, whoops! I mean San Diego Leftist paper didn't
report it...hahahaha Well, we know who they support. Even though their
subscription rate has fallen over the last three years. But someone has to
clean the dodo in our city own parks. Hehehehehe

Little humor. Sorry.

ACLU in the past brought about great changes but lately, repeatedly stuck
their foot in their mouth over several badly taken cases. I wondering the
lawyers on hand are the rejects from corporate America (could not find a
real job)? Hahahahaha

I would want them in defense of A LEMON DODGE DAKOTA.

Talking about prayers...I find it amazing that even CONGRESS! Yes, our very
own congress gives a morning prayer before opening that day session. This
was taken from our founding fathers of this country. But according today
lawyers, they didn't know what they where doing. Yet in our schools, city
owned properties, we cannot. Another form of government control???? You
decide!

Then, it is ok to teach someone else's fundamental or ideological beliefs
(Darwin-who's life objective, along his friend Kyle to prove that there is
no God and still suffered the Ape to keep living), the wonderful meteor that
hit the Earth when I know several scientists seen human footprints (size of
a boot) near the dinosaurs footprint...and so forth. My answer: 'Five
minutes of quick fame and hated for life for the lie." Sounds like the lie
on the Pitdown man after he confessed he lied. SORRRRRRRY Bernd. Another
venting...

Off the list on this topic.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer