Re: RE: the thought of cold mornings....

From: Shawn Villaire (s_villaire@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 12:50:42 EDT

My 4.7 with stock t-stat heated up real quick, say within two miles the
engine was at normal operating temp. Now with the 180 t-stat this thing
takes FOREVER to heat up. I'd say at least 8-10 miles before engine is at
normal operating temp. The scary thing is that it isn't even winter yet. I
bet I will have to let the engine warm up for at least 15 minutes when it
starts to get real cold outside. Good thing for remote start :)

> You call that cold Bernd?? Well I had no problems with a 180 in -35
> weather
> so I wouldnt worry about it.
>
> Chris
>

> >Not a problem in 35 degree weather. (Had that last year.)
> >
> >- Bernd

=====
Shawn

00 CC 4X4 Sport, 4.7l,flowmaster cat-back, k&n homebrew open air filter,180 t-stat,autolite 3923's,Jet Stage II, more to come.... www.2000blackdak.homestead.com