RE: RE: 24# or 19# injectors

From: Rick Lewis (rlewis@gric.com)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 13:48:22 EDT

The 5.9 would certainly be more for forgiving of the 24s than a 5.2 of
comparable setup.

I'd have to agree about mileage. I think that after all the mods I've done
to my '93 5.2 I get, at least the same, if not better mileage than when it
was stock. Depending, of course, on the forces of gravity on my right foot.

Rick Lewis
(703) 928-3637
E-Mail: rlewis@gric.com
Washington, DC