Re: New BFG ATs Are On

From: Gensch, Travis (Travis.Gensch@qtiworld.com)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 14:01:52 EDT

I have also run mine at 32-35psi without problems.

One thing to be careful of is that those things shred terra firma. Big
time. Gotta love'em in winter on a frozen lake with 6-12 inches of snow....

Question, does the stock computer have a lower speed limiter when the truck
is in 4 wheel drive? I have hit 90mph in 4 wheel drive and it didn't seem
like I could go over that. Setting things clear from previous posts, there
was not another person in sight, HUGE frozen lake and I checked the dragway
before launching at 90 down it(I would hate to hit a buckle in the lake at
90).

Travis