RE: Has anybody tried this?

From: Chapell, Ron (RChapell@rlps.com)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 15:58:25 EDT

Well I know that with my first truck (of the s-10 variety), I had to jack
the engine up to get it out and put the new one back in. As for the rest of
it, I haven't a clue. But if it is true what you say about the mechanic
being your fiancé, then I would think that you should take that as a
reliable source. JMHO

Chapell