Re: big tires 'n backspacing...& Fabtech

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 16:55:30 EDT

What the person is referring to is the Fabtech Lift. This is for a 2WD.

Here's a list of what i've found on my truck:

30" Tire - Stock Height
31" Tire - 2" Body Lift
32" Tire - Fabtech 3" Lift and 2" Body Lift (minor fender trimming)
33" Tire - Fabtech 3" Lift and 3" Body Lift (fender trimming required)

I've run through 30, 31, and 32" scenarios already and am currently sticking
with the 32" configuration. (33" may be in the future but I really don't feel
like installing the 3" body lift for fabrication reasons)

- Bernd