RE: phew!

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 19:29:39 EDT

Flip,

Get an Optima...no more worries.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of
fdedip@whale-mail.com
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2000 3:11 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: DML: phew!

Well, I had to replace the Dak's battery today. I remembered that
other DMLers stock batteries didn't last long, so, with 42,000 miles
on the 6er, when it started acting reluctant to crank, I was ready.
Unfortunately, not quite ready enough! Driving home from work this
morning, I was having trouble, so this afternoon I went out to drive
it to the store for a new battery. 3 tries to crank it, then it
didn't want to idle... time I got it into the parking lot (1 mile
away) I knew I wasn't going any further on that battery.
Guy gave me the quote on the battery, I said "well, it's not like I
have a CHOICE now!" At least I don't have to worry about it anymore.
And since the 6er stopped pinging after my last trip to the dragstrip
(poky, but not pinging), I'm feeling pretty squared away...

Flip
beeyootiful Intense Blue,'98, 6er Sport, RC, 5-sp, Airaid, JBA
headers, Gibson single exit catback, purty blue Taylor wires, Procomp
shocks, new battery, aluminum siderails, colormatched Ram head
taillight covers, and a big dent in the side.
Soon to be joined by a '85 Plymouth GranFury, 318, 360 heads, Holley
Street Dominator intake, 4-barrel carb, cop wheels, cop brakes, cop
shocks... cue the music!

Care2 make the world greener !