RE: video of Alan Short's Burnout at the Houston meet

From: Lenny (tendtherabbits@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 19:32:08 EDT

that was aq mint video, i only wish that i could have been there. If that
only got 4th, what the hell got 1st?!?!??? A fre weeks ago my good friend
took 1st at a burnout contest here (rt 66 raceway, joliet, IL) we work at
sears and he "borrowed" some brand new tires and returned the shredded and
exploded remains the next day... a whopping 4 mins of tire shredding
display! Sadly it was a GM though. But anyway, i give you some mad props
alan, wicked burnout.
~Josh
00 CC V6