Re: first post

From: s_villaire@yahoo.com
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 20:37:43 EDT

First off sell the Isuzu, then with the money get mods for the Durango :)
hehehe
I just couldn't resist on that one!!
Anyway welcome to the list Mike.

Shawn

00 CC 4X4 Sport, 4.7l, flowmaster cat-back, k&n homebrew open air filter,180
t-stat, Autolite
3923's,Jet Stage II, more to come.... www.2000blackdak.homestead.com

Hi everyone! I am the proud owner of a 2000 Dodge Durango SLT 4x4. I
have always wanted one and now I can afford it! I traded in my beloved
1999 Isuzu Trooper 4x4 and have been happy so far...

It has the 4.7 v8 engine, dark green color, dark grey interior. I live
in Southern California and also run my own mailing list for the Isuzu
Enthusiast community. (I run that list from home on my DSL line)

I am mostly interested in doing these mods on my truck, but any
suggestions are greatly appreciated!!

1. install lift kit and bigger tires, new wheels.
2. more power. bolt on stuff like headers, TB, EX, chip, etc... Plus
maybe forced induction $$$
3. add towing ability to tow my 1991 Isuzu impulse AWD show/race car.

Any help would be great!!

Thanks,

-=Mike Kuriger
1991 Isuzu Impulse RS 1.8