Re: Re: first post

From: Michael Kuriger (michael@isuzu-mods.com)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 22:45:39 EDT

Sorry, can't sell the mighty isuzu! It took me 3 years to locate one in good
shape (only 400 made) It's now going to be a show/race car. (already sunk
about $12K into it) It runs fast, but I'm going to make it faster. The durango
will be just as fast I hope!!

Thanks!

-=Mike Kuriger
1991 Isuzu Impulse RS 1.8