First of many Mods and question

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 22:00:36 EDT

Well I did my first ever mod today.....removed all the decals...must say my
baby sure looks purdy!!!

 I have a question, I took my Dak to the car wash and was spraying out the
inside of the rear wheel wells and the black whatever it is started peeling
off. Just what is that? I have white paint under it but not all the black
stuff came off. How do I get the rest of it off? I am thinking a scotch
brite pad but wanted to run by you guys before I messed up my paint.

TIA!!!

Bill Boggs
thumper72@lvcm.com
http://www.lvcm.com/thumper/white_lightning.html