Some are leaving and some are new

From: Philip Giusto (giustop001@hawaii.rr.com)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 01:32:52 EDT

Hello DML List

I am the proud new owner of a 00 R/T with all the goodies :) The dealer
just had four on the lot that he had to get rid of. So after three visits
and a final 6 hour haggle match I got it!

As a former sport compact car owner, I have a speed bug that needs fixin and
a few questions...

First off, an intake: Not looking for the cleanest install, but most HP (of
course)
Exhaust? Good muffler? Cat back? Brand recommendations?
Lowering kit? Something on the aggressive side, lower stance... the truck
will sometimes go to the track
And how is that thunderform box? Really great sounding? With which MTX sub
series will you have the best fit/ sound?

And about me . . .
age 23
occupation army
station hawaii
toys 85 suzuki rm 250, 00 buell cyclone, 87 prelude (beater),
and the R/T

any owners out in oahu? need a club to roll with :)

thanks in advance... i am here to learn!

giusto