A Thanks to all DMLers (kinda long)

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 22:40:28 EDT

I just want to thank the DML for all the advice you have given me if it
wasn't for you all I think my truck would still be stock (and I would have
extra money) and I would have never run it on the track and ran a 14.9. Since
I have been on the DML I have made a lot of new friends and have made my
truck look and run great (you can see my truck at <A
HREF="http://www.geocities.com/dakotausa/mytruck.html">
http://www.geocities.com/dakotausa/mytruck.html> please let me know what
you think.) still a lot more to do. I have dropped it replaced my bumpers and
grille did some engine mods but not to much I have a 4.7 and have learned a
hell of a lot about my truck and how to take care of it and deal with the
dealership. I have also started my own club <A
HREF="
http://www.dakotausa.com">http://www.dakotausa.com> (still trying
to make a good website) which I could not have done without you. We now have
members in 8 states and have a few sponsors with more on the way and I do
plan on making a donation to the DML from some of the proceeds of my club and
will refer all of my members to the DML. I think this is the best mailing
list on the web you guy and gals just ROCK and know what your talking about.
Again I would just like to thank all on the list and Jon for creating it. I
am looking forward to meeting some of you at the DML camping trip.

Thanks
Chris Lambert