Re: First of many Mods and question

From: Nate & Brenda Johnson (nbjohnson@networld.com)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 01:49:31 EDT

Damn! If it came off in the Car wash Id say the dealer should redo it for
free under warrantee! That's ridiculous! It don't hurt your truck that's for sure!
I'd make em redo it!
Nate, Ogden UT
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
natedak2k@yahoo.com ; nbjohnson@networld.com
Forest Green 00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Extang
BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"