Re: Pinging/clatter/ God only knows what else

From: Chris Spotts (cspotts2001@netzero.net)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 00:27:59 EDT

my 5 year extended warranty ends in May 2001. I'd assume under warranty
stuff like TSB's are automatically covered. All I did was walk into the
dealership, handed them a sheet of paper with the TSB number on it, and said
"fix it." :-)

Boy 5 years already....and only 41000 miles (well-driven miles) seems like
only yesterday I bought my truck.

- chris