Re: RE: Dielectric grease...

From: Grady Ogburn (jgo@uswest.net)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 01:34:34 EDT

Well, Ron, I didn't mean to cast aspersions on anybody on account of their
race.

I'm all for quality. I *did* keep the thing, and there was a whole shelf
full of MSD coils staring me in the face. I was surprised, is all. I'm
buying
hop-up parts for my Mopar, and they come from all the way over there?

And are you gonna offer any assistance with the grease (boy does THAT
sound wierd), or are you just gonna sit back and lob racial-insensitivity-
grenades at me? C'mon -- I *know* you have the knowledge. You
*want* to help the green-horn. You NEED to help the green-horn...

Grady Ogburn
jgo@uswest.net
Fight SPAM -- http://www.cauce.org/