Re: RE: Dielectric grease...

From: Grady Ogburn (jgo@uswest.net)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 01:30:20 EDT

Well, Ron, I didn't mean to cast aspersions on anybody on account of their
race.

I'm all for quality. I *did* keep the thing, and there was a whole shelf
full of MSD coils staring me in the face.

I was surprised, is all. I'm buying hop-up parts for my Mopar, and they
come from alla way over dare?

Grady Ogburn
jgo@uswest.net
Fight SPAM -- http://www.cauce.org/