Project "15's"

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 21:04:21 EDT

I decided to test out a theory from a few reputable "Hot Rodders" in the
industry and borrow (temporary) a V8 TB from my buddy at work.

** Note: A V8 Throttle Body will NOT fit on a stock V6 intake without
either a spacer or modification to the bore openings on the stock manifold.
**

The initial impression: Damn I wish this thing was on the truck at the
Houston show...She's running even faster than with the modified V6 TB. (Not
by much though)

I will be purchasing my own V8 TB from a good friend and may even have it
"modified" slightly to meet my taste.

For anyone with a blower on a V6, hang tight...the initial impression is
very promising but will require at least a weeks worth of testing.

Bernd D. Ratsch
Pflugerville, TX
bernd@texas.net
http://www.toycrusher.com