3.73s or 4.10s? I need advice

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 20:50:26 EDT

Well, my diff is dead I need a new ring and pinion (not to mention a few
other parts) but anyways I am trying to decide on ratio, it's got 3.55s not,
but 3.73 would be alot better on highway then 4.10s, that and I amnot sure
I'd have the traction for 4.10s eighter My tires are about 28" tall so on the
highway it's be CRAZY RPMs witht he 4.10s but I think the 3.73 would be OK

Would someone witha street driven dakota lemme know!?!

What Ratio do R/Ts have???

Greg