attn: Everyone - Bug Screen offer

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 21:20:01 EDT

The following is an e-mail that I received from a fellow Dakota owner.
Thought some of you might be interested in this. Shoot him an e-mail and he
will send you a pic of his product. Looks like a pretty good deal.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/

Congratulations on your Dakota truck, It’s a beautiful truck but lacks one
thing.
A Bug screen for the front grill. I too had that same problem. I looked
everywhere for one. I tried on the Net and at dodge, but no one had what I
need. So I made and designed one for my Dakota and it’s great
Now I don’t have those nasty bug guts all over my paint or on my radiator.
Now you too can have one for your Dakota, It’s made of durable nylon mesh
and has an elastic draw sting. It’s washable and easy to put on and remove.
It only cost’s $19.95 and that includes delivery of Priority Mail with an on
line tracking system. If you too would like to be the only one in your area
with this beautiful bug screen on you’re your Dakota, just E-mail me your
request and mail a money order of $19.95 to:

      Kevin La Page
      6000 Southland St.
      Ocean Springs, MS. 39564
My E-mail address is: la_page@hotmail.com