Re: Fuel gauge

From: durling@attglobal.net
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 23:32:43 EDT

Have a '96 also with the 22gal. when mine reaches "e" (rarely, don' like it to go
that low) it takes around 19gal. I am not saying your sending unit is wrong or
bad but I would think that you have a little more of an indication of how low you
are. Doesn't sound right to me.

Jeff Durling
'96 RC Sport