RE: Re: RE: Fuel pressure release valve (Bernd)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 00:52:45 EDT

In the FSM, it clearly shows one on the passenger side rail (Middle on the
V8 and back on the V6). I don't know why you can't find one. They're
pretty much a given for factory testing purposes (hence: Test Port).

Whatever you do, do NOT remove the line between the fuel rails. (Big NO
NO.) Intense Performance has some aftermarket rails but i've been told that
they're "Crap". (Don't hold me personally to that though.)

- Bernd