Re: Can't get the Dak to hook at the track.

From: Scott Miller (fastdak@superpa.net)
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 09:00:19 EDT

Personally what I would do is get rid of the drag radials and go for some
Mickey Thompson E.T. Streets, M+H's, or Hoosier Quick Time Pro's. They are
D.O.T. approved, but look like a slick with a couple tiny grooves in them.
I've seen the drag radials before, and they just don't seem to impress me.
**personal opinion**

I have an 8 3/4 rear so I use a pinion snubber that we made up and it works
really good. since you can't, I assume you still have the 8 1/4, look into
those calvert racing bars. yeah, they are expensive, but I see them on
super stock cars, so they must be doing something.

last, if you still have the helper spring on the bottom of the leaf spring,
remove that and put spring clamps just at the very front of the spring,
nothing on the back.

try those suggestions

ttyl

Scott Miller