V6 running better than before

From: Steve Preston (steve318@webtv.net)
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 08:46:41 EDT

Better....Stronger....FASTER! Had to change subject line.My `puter would
not go the extra letters in the previous subject line with the "Re`s"
tacked on.About gas brands: I usually run Citgo or Chevron,although I
hate the first four letters of the latter! Sometimes I use
SuperAmerica.Occasionally Exxon,but then you have concerns with your
fuel filter getting clogged with tiger fur.(Not good).Chevron`s
"Techron" is the only gas around here that specifies what is in the
formulation.There is no "gasahol" or any such hybrid in this state.I
know my truck,as with other Chryslers,cannot be used with methanol,but
I`ve never seen that mixture anywhere(perhaps west coast?) This week,I
have gone back to 87 octane,to test the Autolite plug performance.
Thanks, Steve P.

99 Dakota Sport Intense Blue RC 4X4 V6 42RE 3.92 Anti-Spin w/Infinity CD
system and optional hand-crank windows (2) 3923 Autolite spark plugs
Big Blue Ram sticker in the slider window that intimidates people into
establishing a safe following distance