re: re: Video, the next best thing to being there

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 11:07:15 EDT

Yeah Bernd, I wish I could have been there. I can tell ya'll had a blast!
Too bad this nice cool dense air got here a couple days after the meet. I'd
have liked to seen how everybody ran with good air.

Just out of curiosity, I noticed on your web page your truck dropped 300
lbs. from 3/18/00 to 9/24/00. Remembering back to the DML picnic, you didn't
have a beer belly, so that can't be it! How'd ya do it?

Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota CC Sport