Re: GenII Body Lift Kit Questions

From: Killerdak@aol.com
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 16:18:33 EDT

Kyle-

I've got the PA 2" lift on my truck and the only thing I had to mod was cut
off some of the bottom of the fan shroud. That and insert the 2" spacers and
longer bolts. Piece of cake. The kit does not come with bumper relocation
brackets. I raised the front bumper a bit (there was enough play) but will
have to figure something out for the rear bumper still (it doesn't look bad,
2" is mild enough)
...I've got a 5-spd, not sure if the auto needs any additional work.
Dave Kilian -- Clayton, NC
'96 Dakota CC 4x4 3.9L 5-spd, 4" TM susp. lift, 2" Body lift, 33" BFG MT's
etc...