RE: Speaker advice...Please

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 22:06:56 EDT

go to www.crutchfield.com
they have very good info on what fits in our Dak's. just not sure if they
changed anything for the 2000 model. Also I bought everything from them for
my DAK. You can give them a call and they will help you out as to what
speaker will perform for your needs ($$$). I am strongly suggesting them.
They also give you EXCELLENT diagrams for your truck. Not just general
info. If you have any ???'s while trying to install them just give them a
call and they will help you out for life as well.

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html
99 solar RC V-6