Back from Lebanon Valley!

From: andy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 21:32:03 EDT

Well, I tried to send this earlier, but typo'd the address. Surely
someone has beaten me to the punch (haven't checked my mail yet).

This is a shameless attempt at being the first to report. Just got home
from the Capital Area Mopars show at Lebanon Valley Speedway. We had
(sorry, I don't remember/can't spell all the last names right now)
myself, my father, Chuck Robbins & his wife, Josh S., Tom F., Bob Smith,
and Bob N drove up from NJ. As I expected, it was pretty much pre-75
Mopars, and us :). One Viper, 2 Prowlers, a new Ram, a 70s Ram, a
Midnite Express, an Lil' Red Express. TONS of HEMIs, lots of 'Cudas,
even an AMX. And we missed a bunch.

None of us raced, but there were a couple Daks running on the track.
The R/Ts were dialing at 15.10-15.30. Saw a number of other Daks (Gen 2
& 3) turning better times than that. Even had an Omni out there dialed
at 13.20, and a Caravan at 16 or 18. Once race, both cars nailed their
dial-in exactly.

Terrific day put on by the Capital Area Mopars folks. The weather was
perfect, not a cloud in the sky (we're all a little sunburned, I think).

I don't have any good pics (my father didn't get many shots with his
digital, I'll have my 2 rolls developed by Wednesday). Chuck & Josh
will likely have their pics posted tonight; Chuck kept burning through
disks in his camera, he must have almost 100 shots.

I had a blast, it was great meeting a chunk of the NE contingent! Tom,
where did you disappear to so early!? Hopefully some of you guys can
make it to Jon's in a few weeks; I know it's a long haul though.

-andy