Re: 24# or 19# injectors (Bob Tom)

From: Jason Bleazard (drazaelb@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 22:02:37 EDT

They come in sets of 8, right? Sounds like some V6 owners should get
a "group buy" on these going. Three sets of 8 is enough for 4 V6
engines. Drops the price to $141.75.

Of course, you don't get the two extra "spares" with this method, but
anyone with a V8 doesn't get spares anyway. Has anyone ever needed a
spare matched fuel injector? Keep the stock ones, they're the same
flow rating. If anything happens to one of the new ones, put a
stocker back in. You won't be any worse off than stock while you try
to figure out how to replace one of the matched set (if that's
possible).

I'd go for it if I had any money for Dak mods. Unfortunately, I
don't right now. Don't ask why I waste the brain cycles thinking
about stuff I can't afford. Seems to be the story of my life :-).

--- bernd@texas.net wrote:

> Yuppers....$189 last time I checked/purchaed them. ;)
>
> - Bernd
>
> > Hi, Neal
> >
> > At 05:14 PM 9/28/00 -1000, you wrote:
> > >With all this talk of replacing injectors, this will be my next
> mod.
> > >A couple of questions: What is the part# of the FMS 19#
> injector?
> > >Is there a particular place to purchase that you would recommend
> > >(Summit/Jegs)? Neal Arita - from Hawaii
> >
> > Ford Motorsports 19# "HighFlow" Injectors P/N# M-9593-C302.
> > Probably, best place is Summit Racing.
> >
> > Bob

=====
Linux: Because a 486 is a terrible thing to waste.