Re: Recall and TSBs in Canada (was: Truck goes in for brakes on Wed)

From: Jason Bleazard (drazaelb@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Sep 30 2000 - 22:09:55 EDT

--- Bob Tom <tigers@bserv.com> wrote:
> Your truck may have come off the production line in mid/late '95.
> See if the sticker on the doorjam has the production date ...

Actually just the opposite of what you were thinking. September '94.
 Hey, my '95 truck just turned 6! Oops, I think I forgot its
birthday, hope it forgives me.

(I must be getting tired...)

> I've learned over the years not to expect the mechanics
> at dealers to be up to date on what's going on nor to take the
> initiative.

I think that's actually somewhat of an understatement. I guess I'll
see if I can get any more information out of them.

Thanks.

=====
Linux: Because a 486 is a terrible thing to waste.