Lebanon Vally Meet

From: bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 09:33:50 EDT

Just wanted to say it was great meeting all of you........and nice to
see you again Tom.....that was a suprise, I didn't think you were going
to make it.
Everyone has a great truck.....Chuck I really thought you were going to
take a trophy....your doing a great job with your Dak. I was really
impressed with your engine compartment. Thanks for sharing your ideas
with me. I apreciate you guys taking all the pictures of my truck....now
I'll be able to finally update my website! Josh..thanks for cooking and
the jump start....it took about 15 minutes of highway driving to charge
that baby up! If anyones looking for a cool ladder rack system
you gota check out the deal Bob Smith has in his Dak.
Hope to see you all again
Regards
Bob
Chuck......BTW I picked up the fan last night (4 minutes before the
joint closed)!

Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Lund Wiper
Cowl
S/S Sport Mirrors, Sport Masters Burgandy Tonnue, Home Grown K+N, F+B
TB,
Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony CDX-7850, Three sets of Infinity Kappa's,
MTX 275x's, MTX Thunderform with 10" 7000's and a MTX 2130
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995