Re: Lebanon Vally Meet

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 19:28:09 EDT

Hey! Three cheers for Chef. Josh and his all-pro Hibachi. Hip, hip, HOORAY...
 :-) Honestly, I think we add a touch of style to these meets with the best
tailgate party in town!

It was great to see everyone again and meet some new people. Especially nice to
see Mad Max --I mean Bob N.! It had been too long dude. I got a great shot of
your boy in the drivers seat of your rig... Better get used to that idea! (LOL)
 I'll send it to ya' when I get a chance... Is a .GIF image OK?

Man am I glad I didn't let Josh goad me into bringing my truck into the show
area! After seeing how much all of you guys have done to your rigs and the
spit-shine y'all put on 'em, I would have been laughed off the grounds...
Especially you Chuck! It seems like I just saw you the other day and you did
more mods to your truck since then than I do in a year!! Looked fantastic
though.

I think Andy will join me in saying, anytime you guys wanna roll around in the
mud and goo with your trucks just let us know and we'll be there front and
center! ;-)

Speaking of goo, I hope Steve got my drool out of the back of his QC (lol).
Unless something really incredible comes along I definitely think a nice new QC
is in my future!

Lot's of nice trucks at the show and some fabulous examples of classic MOPAR's.
I couldn't take my eyes off of one Duster that was the spitting image of my
dream car when I was a kid...

Anyway, sorry I had to rock out early and didn't get a chance to say good-bye to
everybody but the terms of my parole stated that I had to get an early start
--or else! ;-) Still didn't make it back in time for our plans but what's
another 10 years on a life sentence?! LOL!

L8R,
Tom