GA Boyz (was: DML t-shirt)

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 15:56:09 EDT

Heh, I won't be going much of anywhere until February. My license has been
suspended for a year due to speeding. G(od's) S(afety) P(atrol) tagged me
coming back from Statesboro and got me suspended for 6months, then point
deduction made it a year. Sooooo... Speeding is bad... Even though I have
been adding goodies while it sits parked and only driven once a week. Once
I get driving though, Be more than happy to meet up with ya. I am in the
Augusta-Aiken Area.

Aaron da GA V6'r
98 SLT CC, 3.9l, K&N Gen II Intake, Gibson Cat-Back 2.5" Single In/Dual Out;
Dueler APT 225/70R15