Re: Hot Rod Power Fest;Commerce, Ga

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 16:00:38 EDT

I see if I can rummage a ride from my cohort in crime who drives the piddly
Sonoma (even though it would prolly eat my little 6 for lunch from the mods
he put on; K&N Gen II to my suggestion and mutual demise ;) I will see what
I can swing though, If I can make it. I will try and give you guys ample
heads up so I can track you little misfits down ;).

Aaron da GA V6'r
(No, I do not put my truck profile up all the time. I'm too lazy to do a
signature. ;P )