Re: Re: 3.73s or 4.10s? I need advice

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 16:02:42 EDT

In a message dated 10/1/00 8:12:09 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
tigers@bserv.com writes:

> I replaced the OE 3.55 with MP 3.92 earlier this year, and my Dak has
> the 8 1/4. BTW, if you want an extra edge on the R/Ts after other mods
> have been done to bring up the 5.3L torque and hp, go with 4.10s.
>
> Bob

I am beyond insulted, calling my strong powerfull 5.2 a weakass chebby 5.3.
OUCH!
I have no intentions of buying anything from mopar, this is all aftermarket.
I allready have the "edge" over ym friends club cab R/T I jsut wanna make it
worse! hahaha!

Greg

Man 4.10s sure would be fun and all, but I do TONS o highway drivin...