RE: Throttle Bodies

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 16:19:46 EDT

I know, Jim, but he's so hard to get a hold of. I understand he's got a day
job now and everything so I've quit bugging him. I'm sure he's got his
hands full. I think he's answered one of the last six or seven e-mails I've
sent him. I'm just in the studying stage before I actually buy. I want to
make sure I understand what all these TB's are and what their differences
are. Sometimes price makes a difference and sometimes it doesn't, but if it
doesn't I want to know why. The other thing of course is what Jon said.
Where are the bottlenecks and what needs to be done to relieve them.
Consideration must be given to those issues as well in the decision on the
TB. Thanks for your input. It definitely will be considered.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile