Re: RE: RE: timing chain wear

From: Gary Bower (gwbower@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 18:24:53 EDT

I am looking at replacing my timing chain also. It started to make
considerable noise so I figure it is stretched. Where can I get a decent
roller chain without having to second mortgage ..what is a good brand
name...should I get a tensioned also?? I think one is called for in the
Technical Service Bulletin.

Gary Bower gwbower@hotmail.com 1997 Dakota CC 4x4 v6 -Amsoil -Accell
Coil - k&n filter- bosch +4 plugs