12.45@110.05 today !!!

From: Scott Miller (fastdak@superpa.net)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 19:41:20 EDT

hey everyone, I'm stocked. I bought new wheels for the shelby last week. I
went with 15x4 up front, and 15x8 with 5 1/2" backspacing. they are the
weld racing prostars. They put a final look to the truck that goes with the
sound. It looks like a street race waiting to happen.

anyways here's a rundown of the best run

.568 r/t
1.863 60ft
5.243 330ft
8.011 @ 88.78 1/8mi
10.413 1000ft
12.458 @ 110.05 1/4mi.

I can't wait to get a decent converter. the stock one isn't cutting it
anymore

fyi

mason dixon is having there last street race next saturday also. gates open
at 2:00, timeruns @ 3:00, so lets get some daks out there

later

Scott Miller
89 Shelby Dakota #322 - 360 C.I. V8 (12.45 @ 110.05 mph) "FASTDAK"