Happy Birthday to me!!!!!!!!!

From: DAK4JLB@aol.com
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 21:44:13 EDT

Well, Thursday the 28th was my bday and it was a fine one, possibly the best
one I have ever had. My girl friend bought me my two favorite movies in the
world (Buddy Holly Story and Christine), then she took me drag racing to a
test and tune night so I could try out my new headers and exhaust with the
new Tstat and traction bars. Well, I got to run 4 times. One of my good
friends let me borrow a pair of slicks to try and help me hook.Well, I only
got a 2.0 60' time all night. I got to run 4 times and never got taken by any
of them. I raced one R/T with the same mods as me except headers and beat him
by 4 tenths. I got to race my immortal car enemy (my brother) in a 5 spd
5.slow with work done. I ran him 2 times and beat him by a tenth each time.
Then the final race was against an older Dak, around a 96 with exhaust and
don't know what else. This was my favorite victory, I was sitting beside him
in the lanes and when him and his buddy realized they were racing me they
cranked up and started revving up to like 5K and tapping the roof and talking
trash about my baby. When I realized it was serious and that they weren't
joking around I simply blew a kiss and told them to enjoy my tail lights.
They responded with a few choice words that will respect you guys that have
asked us to watch our language on here and not repeat. I start to get pretty
ticked off, I mean come on, we are of the same family, "why can't we all just
get along?" Well, it's getting closer to our turn so I crank up, then respond
to them by revving up the about 2,500 and their mouths just hit the floor.
Long story short, I spanked them by a little over 2 seconds. Ain't victory
sweet.

Zeus