Pictures of my Dak (Chuck)

From: bob (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 21:37:27 EDT

Chuck Robbins wrote:

> Well, my account at TwistedBits is payed until late next year ...
> Take your time. They'll be there until I hear from you. If by chance
> you can't access the page, the server is tempermental at times so wait
> a while and try it again.
> Thanks for the plug :-)
>
> Chuck Robbins
> '99 Intense Blue Dakota Sport
> www.intense99dak.com
>
> > If anyone would like to check out the pictures Chuck took of my Dak you
> > can find them at:
> > http://www.intense99dak.com/bob.htm
> > Thanks again Chuck.....I owe ya.
> > BTW how long do I have to move them to my site.
> > Regards,
> > Bob

Chuck,
Cool, thanks,I'll move them over the next week or so. I might have to get a
different site...I may not have enough room.
I checked your site for the part # for gthe ASP Pulley and couldn't find it.
Any idea what it might be?
The fan's in.....tubing polished and front of the motor degreased...looks
much better
Thanks for your help!
Hey BTW your site is great....lots of great info and pics....must of taken
you a ton of time. Very Cool!
Talk to you soon.
Regards,
Bob