Re: R/T Buybacks

From: W. Jack Hilton III (HEMI@charter.net)
Date: Sun Oct 01 2000 - 22:05:39 EDT

DC never gave an official answer, but the best I heard was from someone who
works at the DC design Studio and it appears to have been the travel
between the rearend and the bump-stops.

The tranny in these is the same as a Ram 5.9.

You can get a much more detailed story thru a link on my site at
www.cybermopar.com

At 05:17 PM 10/1/00 -0400, you wrote:
>I know I have asked this before, but does anyone know specifically why teh 98
>and 99 R/T's couldnt tow the advertised weight?? I heard it was suspension,
>but I am starting to wonder if it is the transmission. Anyone know for sure?
>Thanks
>Aaron

W. Jack Hilton III

Newnan , GA