Re: Throttle Bodies-Response to Bernd

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 13:02:04 EDT

Bernd-

I forgot you used to live up in Northern California. Did you ever run at
Fremont before it closed? My dad ran a couple of Stock/Super Stock combo
races there in 86 and 87. I drove the rig up there and my wife followed me
in my 69 Cuda so I could run the Muscle car class. A lot of interesting
cars up there then. The race I ran was a big money bracket for DOT tired
cars. I was runner up and won quite a bit of money for a broke college
student. They ran a pro tree in a DOT street class. Never understood that
logic.

We ran Sears Point when they held the national event there and of course
when they had a divisional, but we never ran a local event there like we
did at Fremont.