Re: 180 degree thermostat

From: Gary Bower (gwbower@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 02 2000 - 20:00:04 EDT

What I found and sent for is: CST Inc Box 667 Mt Carmel IL 62863 $17.50 for
p/n 72008 Failsafe thermostat for 3.9L.
Any failures and it gets stuck in the open poition. Expensive, but some
insurance that you could keep going in case of failure.When your in ahurry
to get somewhere-millin dollar deal on the line....(when things usually seem
to malfunction).
Maybe stupid, but another way to 'bulletproof' your transportation.